These reports are tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and interests. They can be a one-off research report or on-going coverage of policy areas that are of specific interest.
Mundus International has a network of expert researchers adept at researching the entire range of Swedish issues – in a national context and at EU level. We have particular expertise in energy issues, politics, foreign aid, defence and security.
Examples of Tailored Reports that we have undertaken
- An in-depth analysis of innovation in Sweden, highlighting the country’s capabilities and summarising the large number of ongoing initiatives
- Media - and Riksdag monitoring
- A review of Finland’s energy policy
- In-depth report on Swedish energy security: the politics and economics. Areas covered included nuclear energy, impacts of Russia, Sweden’s approach to energy at EU level and Sweden’s approach to renewable energy
- A review of the Swedish immigration system with a special focus on integration and links to EU policies
- A review of Swedish aid policy
- Sweden’s 2014 general elections - a scene setter
Please contact us for further information.