You have no items in your cart.
From traditional media monitoring to big data analysis of opinion and parliamentary monitoring, Mundus has the tools to provide the insights you need.
Mundus has always offered traditional monitoring of the media and the Riksdag, producing detailed analyses of issues. Now, with tools available to track facts, opinions and reactions on the Internet, Mundus has expanded our service to measure social media themes and public sentiment. We help you understand when people are thinking about your country, company or issues, and what they are saying.
Mundus offers you a variety of ways to tap into big data, giving you the insights to manage your online reputation. Our service combines the best of both worlds:
- Big data analytics utilising the power of large computer processing power to deliver automated insights at a low cost Read more →
- Overlayed human intelligence from Mundus analysts to validate which media mentions are relevant and then highlight, summarise, translate and analyse the information, so that you receive timely intelligence on a daily basis Read more →
Mundus has a decade of experience searching for hidden facts and synthesising masses of information into an intelligent summary. Our analysts don’t just do this as a job, it is our passion.
What makes our service distinctive?
- Hybrid-model emphasises the analysis and insight, not the data
- Deep subject-matter expertise on government, diplomacy the energy sector and climate change
- Bilingual and inter-culturally adept. We translate and interpret as we go, so that you understand what locals are meaning.