You have no items in your cart.
Mundus Business Insights - for time-poor businesspeople
Designed for time-poor expats, who can't afford not to know what’s going on. Mundus Business Insights summarises Sweden's main business, economic and political stories. It also includes a weekly video commentary of Nordic stock markets and coverage of the start-up scene curated intelligently for professionals.
Subscribers to Mundus Business Insights receive a free app, customised to you, providing detailed insights on how to conduct business in Sweden. Valued at €50, the app was created by a world leading intercultural guru.
Mundus Business Insights covers 8 distinct segments;
- Business highlights: The top Swedish business, economics and finance news of the week. Video update of Nordic financial markets
- Tech: Coverage of the week’s major tech stories. Those with a passion for tech won’t miss a thing, with links to all the details
- Essential politics: It's an election year, with much at stake for foreigners living here. Understand how you will be effected by the poll
- Economic data: Comprehensive coverage of GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, trade and consumer sentiment data
- Society: Be prepared for fika, with more to talk about than the weather
- New Appointments in business and government
- What’s ahead this week
We offer subscriptions to Mundus Business Insights to businesses and private individuals.
Prices start at SEK 250 (+VAT) per month per user. Please click below to order. Or order the first month in the Mundus Shop.
I’ve been in Sweden 6 years now. Been surviving on google translated Dagens Industri pages and BI Nordic ... Wish I’d found your operation years ago, but happy I saw the LinkedIn ad.
“It’s as if I have a PA who has gotten up before me, read through the papers and provided me with a briefing of Swedish news”
"All really good information in one spot. For someone who is fresh to the Nordic society, and always on the lookout for local economic information from a Scandinavian perspective, Mundus is a invaluable tool. It has helped me in several ways, with a notable example of when and where to buy a property, information I would not have found otherwise."