You have no items in your cart.
Mundus Business Insights is designed for time-poor expats like yourself who need to follow Swedish business news and current affairs - without the language barrier.
It smartly condenses the week’s business, finance and political news, as well as trade and economic statistics from more than a dozen sources. It also includes coverage of the start-up scene curated intelligently for professionals.
Mundus Business Insights covers 7 distinct segments;
- Business Highlights: The top Swedish business, economics and finance news of the week
- Tech: Coverage of the week’s major tech stories means you won’t miss a thing
- Essential Politics: The latest political stories in post-election Sweden
- The Numbers: Comprehensive coverage of GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, trade and consumer sentiment data
- Society: Be prepared for fika, with more to talk about than the weather
- Movers: New appointments in business and government
- Calendar: What’s ahead this week
Subscribe now and be bart of the Swedish conversation
We offer subscriptions to Mundus Business Insights to corporates and private individuals.
Prices start at SEK 250 (+VAT) per month per user. Private individuals can click below to order an individual subscription. If you are interested in a corporate subscription, please contact us for a quote.
What our subscribers say
I’ve been in Sweden 6 years now. Been surviving on google translated Dagens Industri pages and BI Nordic ... Wish I’d found your operation years ago, but happy I saw the LinkedIn ad.
“It’s as if I have a PA who has gotten up before me, read through the papers and provided me with a briefing of Swedish news”
"All really good information in one spot. For someone who is fresh to the Nordic society, and always on the lookout for local economic information from a Scandinavian perspective, Mundus is a invaluable tool. It has helped me in several ways, with a notable example of when and where to buy a property, information I would not have found otherwise."