You have no items in your cart.
CURATED FOR YOU
Mundus Business Insights is designed for time-poor expats like yourself who need to follow Swedish business news and current affairs – without the language barrier.
It smartly condenses the week’s business, finance and political news, as well as trade and economic statistics from more than a dozen sources. It also includes coverage of the start-up scene curated intelligently for professionals.
All in a quick, easy and friendly format that covers:
- Business highlights: The top Swedish business, economics and finance news of the week
- Tech: Complete coverage of the week’s major tech stories means you won’t miss a thing
- Essential Politics: The latest political stories in post-election Sweden
- The Numbers: Comprehensive coverage of GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, trade and consumer sentiment data
- Society: Be prepared do discuss more than the weather at fika
- Movers: New Appointments in business and government
- Calendar: The week ahead with links to relevant events and seminars
WHAT OUR SUBSCRIBERS SAY
Sometimes the best thing is to know what other people think
What our subscribers say
"All really good information in one spot. For someone who is fresh to the Nordic society, and always on the lookout for local economic information from a Scandinavian perspective, Mundus is a invaluable tool. It has helped me in several ways, with a notable example of when and where to buy a property, information I would not have found otherwise."
I’ve been in Sweden 6 years now. Been surviving on google translated Dagens Industri pages and BI Nordic ... Wish I’d found your operation years ago, but happy I saw the LinkedIn ad.
“It’s as if I have a PA who has gotten up before me, read through the papers and provided me with a briefing of Swedish news”
BE PART OF THE SWEDISH CONVERSATION
Be the smartest foreigner in the room
We offer subscriptions to Mundus Business Insights to corporates, trade missions and private individuals.
Prices start at SEK 250 (+VAT) per month per user. Private individuals can click below to order an individual subscription. Please fill our your details below if you are interested in a trial or a quote for your organisation. We offer trials with no obligations.