You have no items in your cart.
Mundus Business Insights - for time-poor businesspeople
Mundus Business Insights is designed for time-poor internationals who need to follow Swedish business news and stay-on top of other news in Sweden.
Mundus Business Insights condenses last week’s business, finance and political news, as well as trade and economic statistics from more than a dozen sources. It also includes coverage of the start-up scene curated intelligently for professionals.
Mundus Business Insights covers 7 distinct segments;
- Business highlights: The top Swedish business, economics and finance news of the week
- Tech: Coverage of the week’s major tech stories. Those with a passion for tech won’t miss a thing, with links to all the details
- Essential politics: The latest political stories in post-election Sweden
- Economic data: Comprehensive coverage of GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, trade and consumer sentiment data
- Society: Be prepared for fika, with more to talk about than the weather
- New Appointments in business and government
- What’s ahead this week
We cover the online versions of Sweden’s major business dailies: Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet and Dagens Industri as well as news sites such as Breakit, Di Digital and IDG, and periodicals such as Veckans Affärer and Affärsvärlden. We pay close attention to Sweden's buzzing start-up scene. It also contains direct reporting of source material from agencies such as Finansinspektionen and the Riksbank and opinions from organisations such as the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise and the Stockholm- and regional Chambers of Commerce.
What our subscribers say
I’ve been in Sweden 6 years now. Been surviving on google translated Dagens Industri pages and BI Nordic ... Wish I’d found your operation years ago, but happy I saw the LinkedIn ad.
“It’s as if I have a PA who has gotten up before me, read through the papers and provided me with a briefing of Swedish news”
"All really good information in one spot. For someone who is fresh to the Nordic society, and always on the lookout for local economic information from a Scandinavian perspective, Mundus is a invaluable tool. It has helped me in several ways, with a notable example of when and where to buy a property, information I would not have found otherwise."