You have no items in your cart.
Understand how Sweden truly works
Being able to understand and interpret events in the country one is living in is important. While on the surface Sweden appears similar to other western countries, its business culture, political structure and decision-making processes can actually be quite different.
Mundus News is perfect for foreigners in Sweden, like you. People who need to understand the diversity of views and opinion in Swedish society. It's for when you face those challenging moments at the coffee-machine, at the beginning of meetings or school drop-offs where Swedes are talking about what’s going on and you wish you had something to say.
We’ll give you a friendly daily dose of:
- News: The top Swedish news stories of the day
- Business & the Economy: Coverage of business news, finance and economics
- The Wrap: What is the position of the major newspapers's editorials
- Opinion: Debate articles written by leaders from politics, industry and academics
- International: What are foreign newspapers saying about Sweden
- Society: Culture, sports and insights into the Swedish society
- Today: Key events leading the day’s agenda
Sign up now and be part of the Swedish conversation
Private subscribers may order Mundus News for SEK 200 / month. Payment is made by credit card on a monthly basis and the subscription can be cancelled at any time. No obligations.
Do your colleagues need insight to Sweden too?
Our customers include corporates, NGOs and universities. If you think our products would be interesting for your colleagues too, click here to find out more about our corporate offers.
What our subscribers say
"All really good information in one spot. For someone who is fresh to the Nordic society, and always on the lookout for local economic information from a Scandinavian perspective, Mundus is a invaluable tool. It has helped me in several ways, with a notable example of when and where to buy a property, information I would not have found otherwise."
"A super source of insight into Swedish politics, economics and what's going on in Sweden, in my inbox each morning. It has really helped me get up to date with what is going on around me."