You have no items in your cart.
Knowing what the locals are thinking and feeling about your country is a vital part of diplomacy. That job becomes much easier with Mundus’s media analysis and intelligence service.
Mundus International is now making available to embassies the latest artificial intelligence software, which we combine with our in-house analysis expertise to put you in the picture, with real time reporting and data-driven insights of what opinion-movers are saying and how the community is reacting.
So, if you are working on any of these issues, think about how much easier your task would be utilising the best technology on the market.
- I want to understand how locals view my country
- I need to know when my Ambassador is quoted in the press, and what is said
- I would like to watch TV or listen to radio reports where my country is mentioned
- My job is to identify and connect to journalists and influencers. How do I find the most influential opinion leaders?
- Our post needs to identify businesses and investors who will have a serious interest in investing in our country
- I need to follow what is said about my country / issues in the Riksdag and by the Government
To find out more about this service email Sean Williams, Commercial Director