You have no items in your cart.
THE FINLAND MONTLY BRIEF
Go behind the issues
The Finland Monthly Brief is an independent research publication catering to a global audience that wishes to keep abreast of political, economic- and social affairs of Finland. The brief provides insight into the big issues affecting Finland and is designed as a resource to understand the complexities and subtleties of the country while keeping on top of the latest policy news.
Diplomats tell us that they base their reports to home-capitals on our analysis, helping them to be efficient at getting the job done and foreign executives say it gives them a better understanding of the country they are operating in.
Published once a month, the review offers analysis of the topics that shape the political- and economic climate in Finland i.a. national politics, economy, security- and defence, energy, social developments and geo-political issues affecting Finland. Our insightful analytical reports give you the opportunity to understand not just outcomes but also the forces in Finnish policy-making that drive those outcomes. This means that each article is carefully researched and cross-checked across a variety of sources, including through personal contacts that we maintain.
The brief features four sections:
- A full-page calendar of upcoming Finnish and international events over the next three months
- Policy news
- A people section with new public appointments
- Each issue features in-depth analytical articles on Finnish current affairs.
The Finland Monthly Brief is distributed as a PDF-file via e-mail.
ISSUES WE COVER
Understand the complexities and subtleties of Finland
Examples of issues we have covered
Each Monthly Brief usually feature around 2-3 articles on current topics affecting Finland. We cover Finland's political landscape and the economy on a regular basis. Below are some example of issues we have covered over the years.
- Finnish economy and companies in Coronavirus turmoil
- 5G competition intensifies: Finnish top officials call for Europe to have its own 5G solutions
- Finland presents its solution on how to use EU money to combat climate change: Planting forests in Africa
- After dismal year the Greens see light again
- Train tickets on sale for world largest undersea rail tunnel
- Making the most of artificial intelligence: Set for lobbying AI during its EU Presidency, Finland raises the status of AI by experimenting with new technologies with its close neighbours.
- Elderly care scandals stirs debate in government’s final months of office
- The 2019 elections – a scene setter
Other examples of our coverage is the report on the Liike Nyt movement and our coverage of Finland’s goal to make the country a global circular economy leader by 2025.
"We had certainly missed deeper analysis of the Finnish affairs curated for the need of the embassies."
- Ambassador subscribing to the Finland Monthly Brief
We offer subscriptions of the Finland Monthly Brief to embassies, corporates & NGOs. Fill our your details below if you are interested in a trial or a quote for your organisation. We offer trials with no obligations.